No hot and hearty morning meal would be complete without these delish Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties!
Make these lightly seasoned turkey sausage patties and serve them with your fave egg recipes, berries, yogurt, low-carb toast, and an endless pot of java. Using just some ground turkey and seasonings, any home cook can prepare these fresh, delicious and keto breakfast sausages. They are the perfect way to start the day.
Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your BREAKFAST Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Our Favorite Sausage Patties
- With ground turkey, a handful of mild Italian seasonings and only two steps, these delicious breakfast patties can be on the table in minutes.
- A homemade alternative to store bought Jimmy Dean links.
- Turkey sausage patties are low-carb and full of nutritious protein and savory flavor.
- Cook this recipe in batches and serve all week long in an energizing breakfast sandwich or burrito.
GROUND TURKEY: Affordable and easy to find, ground turkey has a mild flavor that goes with anything. For a more juicy patty, use a 1:1 ratio of turkey to pork.
SEASONINGS: Chances are, all of the seasonings and spices needed for this recipe are already in the cupboard. Switch up the flavor profile and try this DIY southwest seasoning blend for a south-of-the-border flavor. Or go for some easy Italian seasoning mix.
How to Make Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
Have these savory low-carb patties ready for breakfast in no time.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide into 6 patties and pan fry until cooked.
Ideas for Serving Turkey Breakfast Sausages
Serve turkey breakfast sausages alongside a Denver omelet or a zucchini frittata. Or make a breakfast sandwich using a slice or two of cheddar cheese and some cloud bread. Another superb idea is to use these turkey sausages in this sausage egg casserole.
Tips & Tricks!
- Make stuffed turkey breakfast sausage patties using shredded cheese, diced bell peppers, and an optional ½ cup of keto breadcrumbs (or crushed pork rinds).
- Keep leftover turkey breakfast sausage patties covered in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Reheat them in the microwave or chop them up and add to an omelet or stir fry.
- Freeze cooled sausage patties in a zippered bag for up to 8 weeks.
Low Carb Breakfast Favorites
- Keto Biscuit Recipe – no need to miss out!
- Keto Sausage Gravy – savory and oh-so-delicious.
- Basic Chaffle Recipe– everybody’s favorite!
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee – keto on the go!
- Mini Quiches – tasty bites of nutrition
Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried sage
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Combine ground turkey and seasonings in a medium bowl and mix until combined. Divide the mixture into 6 equal patties.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and cook the patties in batches for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove from the pan and cook the remaining patties.
- Add chopped vegetables such as mushrooms, peppers and onions, or spice it up with some jalapeno! Be careful not to add too many veggies as the patties might fall apart. To combat this, mix in an egg and some keto breadcrumbs to hold it all together.
- Refrigerate cooled leftovers in a covered container or zippered bag for 3-4 days, or freeze for about 8 weeks.
- Turkey patties can be heated again covered with foil in the oven, in a hot skillet, or in an air fryer.
- Add leftovers to other breakfast dishes.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Turkey Breakfast Sausage recipe!