Rev up your morning with this deliciously easy-to-make Keto Breakfast Pizza!
Totally low carb and packed with healthy eggs, cheese, and meat, this recipe is all of your easy breakfast pizza dreams come true! Breakfast pizza makes a great meal prep item, too; make several at once and store between sheets of parchment paper in the refrigerator. Take to school or work and reheat in the microwave for an energizing meal to get you through the day!
Keto Breakfast Pizza
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your BREAKFAST Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Low Carb Breakfast Pizza
One of the things we love about the low-carb lifestyle is that, with a little creativity, any recipe can be keto-converted. This recipe is so easy and so tasty, no one will even know it’s low carb! Plus, it’s so easy to tweak the recipe and turn it into a meat lover’s style with leftover chicken, turkey, or sausage, or a veggie lover’s pizza with chopped broccoli, onions, and some sliced tomatoes.
What is Breakfast Pizza?
CRUST – The egg and cream mixture becomes the crust that the rest of the toppings lay upon, but for a firmer crust try a sausage crust by adding ground sausage to the egg mixture. Low-carb tortillas can make a good base for the eggs to cook upon as well.
TOPPINGS – From there, it’s just a matter of topping preference, keeping it keto, of course! Top with other yummy things like sliced mushrooms, black olives, green onions, even jalapenos!
VARIATION – Another great idea is to make a pizza crust with one of our chaffles! Just place a chaffle in the center of the egg mixture and let it set around the chaffle. Add the toppings once the eggs are cooked.
How to Make Breakfast Pizza?
Keto breakfast pizza is so easy to make and it’s totally customizable, too.
- Heat oil, add veggies and cook until softened.
- Whisk eggs, cream, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl and pour into the skillet. Reduce heat to low and let the eggs set firmly. PRO TIP: For a firmer crust, use a 1:1 ratio of heavy cream to cream cheese.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni, then place under the broiler. Cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and parmesan cheese and serve with low-carb tomato sauce, salsa, or sour cream.
- For best results, use a skillet no bigger than 6”. That is the perfect size for that amount of egg batter to create a nice, thick crust.
- If using cream cheese, let it come to room temperature before using so it blends easier.
Other Easy Breakfast Recipe!
- Cheesy Chorizo Frittata – a favorite.
- Sausage Egg Casserole – easy prep!
- Bacon Egg Muffins (Keto) – easy breakfast or snack.
- Denver Omelet – ready in under 30 minutes!
- Spinach Cheese Egg Bake – to serve a crowd.
Keto Breakfast Pizza
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green pepper or mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pepperoni or mini pepperoni
- 2 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- fresh herbs and parmeasn cheese for garnish optional
- low carb tomato sauce for serving
- Cook green pepper over medium heat in olive oil until tender in a small 6" skillet.
- Whisk together eggs, cream and oregano with salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour eggs into the skillet and reduce heat to medium low. Cook 3-4 minutes or until the bottom is set.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni and place under the broiler. Broil 3 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Garnish and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
REPIN this Easy Breakfast Recipe!