Make crisp and delicious bacon in minutes with this Air Fryer Bacon Recipe.
Savory and salty bacon is an addictive food for the palate. And cooking bacon in the air fryer means less clean-up and more time to enjoy the low carb foods that we love – like bacon. So preheat that air fryer, open that package of bacon, and give this recipe a try!
Air Fryer Bacon Recipe
© Easy Low Carb.com
PIN IT to your AIR FRYER Board for later!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for More Great Low Carb Ideas!
Can You Make Bacon In An Air Fryer?
- Cooking bacon in an air fryer makes perfect bacon every time. Crispy and cooked to perfection, the air fryer makes the best bacon.
- This appliance makes cooking bacon so quick and easy (about 10 minutes). And it also requires less clean-up than cooking on the stovetop.
- This crisp and delicious bacon can be crumbled and added to salads. Or the strips can be served with a simple egg breakfast, a BLT sandwich or an egg muffin breakfast sandwich. Bacon is one of the best low carb additions to any entree!
Best Air Fryers For Cooking Bacon
All air fryers do a pretty good job of cooking bacon. The larger air fryers like the Instant Vortex Plus leave more space for the bacon to be laid out without overlapping, and the bacon will not need to be cut. But the smaller, more affordable air fryers like the Chefman TurboFry Air Fryer are also a great option, however the bacon will need to be cooked in batches.
How To Cook Bacon In The Air Fryer
Cooking bacon in an air fryer!
- Preheat the air fryer (as per the recipe below).
- Place bacon in the air fryer, and in a single-layer.
- Cook. Remove bacon and place on a paper towel.
- Once the whole batch has been cooked, add all the bacon back to the air fryer for a quick reheat.
Best Bacon Tips
Don’t crowd the bacon! This is a general tip for most air fryer recipes and it also applies to bacon. The air needs to circulate around the slices of meat so they become perfectly crisp.
Cut slices of bacon in half if they are too long to fit into the air fryer basket or tray.
Cook bacon in batches, and once they are all finished cooking, toss them all back into the air fryer and reheat for 1 minute.
Recipes Using Bacon
- Bacon Cauliflower Mac and Cheese – delicious low carb mac and cheese recipe!
- Bacon Creamed Cabbage – ready in under 30 minutes.
- Warm Bacon Dip – easy low carb appetizer.
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad – 15 minute prep!
- Zucchini Frittata – easy and delicious.
Air Fryer Bacon Recipe
- 8 slices bacon
- pepper optional
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
- Place bacon slices in the air fryer in a single layer. Slices may have to be cut in half depending on air fryer size.
- Cook 8-11 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- If cooking bacon in batches, clean the bottom of the air fryer in between each batch.
- Once all of the bacon is cooked, add it all back into the air fryer and cook for 1 minute to heat through and serve all at once.