This keto chicken wings recipe makes crispy seasoned wings every time!
Faster than deep-fried, the Air Fryer makes parmesan chicken wings in minutes with less mess! All that is needed are some wings, basic pantry seasonings, and parmesan cheese.
This keto chicken wings recipe is a must-have recipe!
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Wings
- These keto wings have a crispy coating using seasoned parmesan cheese so they’re just like breaded wings but without the carbs!
- Low-carb and keto friends will love these tasty wings so much that you’ll want to double or triple up the batch!
- Game-day party wings can be made in batches and kept warm in a Crockpot for easy access! Eat them straight from the Crockpot or dip them into ranch dressing.
Ingredients and Variations
Chicken Wings – Chicken is a perfect protein for anyone following a low-carb or keto diet! Use fresh or frozen wings, thighs, chicken strips, or drumsticks.
Seasonings – A little garlic powder and salt and pepper are all this recipe needs, but you can certainly bump up the flavors using a zesty southwest blend, or a lemon-pepper mix.
Variations – A brush of sugar-free buffalo sauce, BBQ, or teriyaki sauce can be added in Step 4 if desired.
How to Make Chicken Wings
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400°F.
- Toss wings in oil and seasonings and sprinkle on parmesan cheese.
- Cook wings in a single layer in the Air Fryer until crispy (as per the recipe below).
- Serve hot with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing, if desired.
In the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss wings with 1 teaspoon baking soda and seasonings.
- Chill in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
- Toss wings with the remaining ingredients (per recipe below) and bake in a single layer until crispy.
- Place under the broiler for a few minutes to make them extra crispy.
Tips for Great Chicken Wings!
- Choose wings that are relatively equal in size so they all cook evenly.
- Pat wings dry so the oil and seasoning adhere properly.
- Avoid crowding the basket so the hot air can freely circulate around the food.
- Make batches of parmesan chicken wings and keep them warm in the oven.
- Place them under the broiler to get them extra crispy before serving.
Have you tried this recipe for Keto Chicken Wings? Leave a comment and rating below!
Keto Chicken Wings
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel.
- To a mixing bowl add olive oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Toss chicken wings in the mixture, coating thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and place in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip the wings over and cook for an additional 6 to 8 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve hot with celery and blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- To bake in the oven, toss the wings with 1 teaspoon of baking powder and seasonings.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes (or up to 4 hours) uncovered.
- Toss the wings with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
- Place on rack that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook in a 425°F oven for 20 minutes, flip, and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Broil for a few minutes to crisp.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.