Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry!
Pin it to SAVE it for later!
I love stir-fry! It's one of my favorite dishes!
It's super quick to toss together, you can use pretty much ANY veggies or meat that you have on hand and it always tastes fantastic!
Follow Easy Low Carb on Pinterest for more great recipe ideas!
Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
Follow The Slim Kitchen on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 6 cups fresh mixed vegetables broccoli, cabbage, peppers, celery, etc.
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce/tamari
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- cilantro for garnish
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a large pan, preheat 1 teaspoon olive oil. Cook half of the chicken until cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan with garlic and ginger. Cook just until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add vegetables to the pan and stir fry for about 5 minutes until tender crisp. Add chicken to the pan and toss with vegetables.
- Move the chicken/veggies to one side of the pan. Pour sauce into the pan and toss with chicken & veggies.
- Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil. Serve with cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.