Air Fryer mushrooms are the perfect complement to so many delectable dishes!
This simple recipe creates a side dish that is juicy, flavorful, and so simple to make. Just toss mushrooms with some soy sauce, seasonings, and a little olive oil. Super easy and incredibly delicious!
With this recipe, the mushrooms cook up tender, with crispy edges, and are infused with savory flavor!
A Simple and Easy Side Dish!
- This quick and easy recipe makes Air Fryer mushrooms in minutes with minimal fuss and maximum flavor!
- Healthy, low-carb mushrooms are easy to find all year long, budget-friendly, and turn ordinary meals into gourmet dishes!
- Double or triple this simple recipe and pair them with steaks, chicken, and pork chops, or toss them in an omelet!
5 Ingredient Recipe!
Mushrooms – White buttons or brown baby bellas are most common, but explore with other varieties like oyster, shiitake, portobellos, and enoki. They all have mild flavors and can be used interchangeably. Slice them or use whole smaller mushrooms.
Seasonings – Leftover bacon grease can be used instead of olive oil for a smoky flavor. This DIY Italian seasoning will be a staple in your pantry for its multi-purpose applications! Garlic and onion powder and even a few red pepper flakes will add a boost of flavor and a pop of color to Air Fryer mushrooms!
Variations – Switch out the soy sauce for a lesser salt alternative like coconut aminos or balsamic vinegar. A jar of marinated mushrooms can work in a pinch! Simply drain them and pat them dry and air fry them whole or slice them.
How To Make Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Toss sliced mushrooms with seasonings (as per the recipe below).
- Place them in the Air Fryer and cook them for 6-8 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. Remove and serve hot.
How To Serve And Store Air Fryer Mushrooms
Keep leftover Air Fryer mushrooms in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and enjoy them cold or reheat them in the microwave or add them to pizzas or pop them into a hearty soup, or stir fry.
Other Delicious Side Dishes
Did you try this Air Fryer Mushrooms recipe? Be sure to leave a rating and comment below!
Air Fryer Mushrooms
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Toss mushrooms with soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Place in the air fryer basket and cook for 6-8 minutes shaking the basket halfway through.
- Brushing or wipe away dirt or debris with a damp paper towel instead of washing mushrooms.
- Refrigerate leftover Air Fryer mushrooms in a covered container for up to 4 days. Enjoy cold or reheat in the microwave.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©Easy Low Carb. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.